Fairy Tail PT-BR
Inscrevam-se e divirtam-se no unico forum PT-BR de Fairy Tail!
Fairy Tail PT-BR
Inscrevam-se e divirtam-se no unico forum PT-BR de Fairy Tail!
Fairy Tail PT-BR
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fairy Tail PT-BR

Bem-vindos ao forum PT-BR dedicado a Fairy Tail.

InícioInício  PortalPortal  FaceTailFaceTail  GaleriaGaleria  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL

Ir para baixo 
5 participantes
AutorMensagem
long shot
Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail
long shot

Masculino Mensagens : 6
Chaves : Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Ouro10:0Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy11:0Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy12:0

Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Empty
MensagemAssunto: Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL   Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2014 12:56 am

It was nice to meet you  Sad 
I know it's not easy talking with people of other languages even so that's something that teaches both respect and getting to know the cultures and differences between each country thank you all for having me in case anyone here wants to talk to me just looking for me on legits forums that because I prefer stay there and the staff within legits forums is mostly American and Canadian Shit...I hate Canadians hahaha LOl
stay with god girl's and guys Cyaaa  Arrow 
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
legit nyck
Titan Nose
Titan Nose
legit nyck

Masculino Mensagens : 6
Chaves : Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Ouro10:0Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy11:0Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy12:0

MensagemAssunto: Re: Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL   Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2014 2:21 am

Hey Imao thanks to you visit xD and stay with god you too
VinciGT2
Raven Tail
Raven Tail
VinciGT2

Masculino Mensagens : 151
Chaves : Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Ouro10:0Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy11:1Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy12:0

MensagemAssunto: Re: Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL   Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2014 2:34 am

No problem bro, feel free to come whenever you want.
God bless you too.
S.Girl*
Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail
S.Girl*

Feminino Mensagens : 2827
Chaves : Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Ouro10:13Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy11:5Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy12:2

MensagemAssunto: Re: Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL   Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2014 2:51 am

Ohhh.... T-T
I feel sorry that you had to go... You could've help me to practice my poor english... xD
I hope you visit us someday. ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuarDaEstrela https://fairytailptbr.forumeiro.com
Sophie
Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail
Sophie

Feminino Mensagens : 1333
Chaves : Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Ouro10:5Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy11:4Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Trophy12:5

MensagemAssunto: Re: Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL   Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2014 1:56 pm

ohh...I guess I hadn't known you very well...:c anyway...We hope you come back one day ^^
I wish you good luck in everything!
See ya c;
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL   Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL Icon_minitime

Sorry but I need to start this Secction LOL
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fairy Tail PT-BR :: Administração :: Apresentações & Despedidas :: Despedidas-
Ir para: